3 mo

Does interracial dating depress you?

It depresses me as it means almost every race will soon be extinct, everyone will be mixed, with no heritage or culture... all of us just slaves to the banks and governments.

It it depresses me greatly, not to mention the fact that white people will be the first to go. In European countries, white people are already becoming minorities in cities like Paris and London, not to mention many white women date and have kids with other races, more so than other races of women.

It is a bad time to be a white male. The World is suck a terrible place and whenever I bring up depression and stuff, some crazy ass people on here talk about how much they love life, well they clearly haven’t opened their eyes or they’re too stupid to care.
3 mo
White women betray white Men and choose to sleep with other races of men. They got brainwashed. This is all an Agenda by Jews to kill of white people and Christians - it’s called the Kalergi Plan. Look it up.
3 mo
I’m write about this. The suicide rate in America is very high, and it’s almost all white conservative men who are milking themselves because they are done with this place. In essence, white men and religion, nationalism and all the “conservative” stuff has died and the people who want that sort of society are killing themselves
Does interracial dating depress you?
3
4