3 mo

Boyfriend told me he doesn't have any emotions but tells me he loves me and wants to spend his life with me? I'm confused?

I've been with my partner for 2 years and I've always noticed he struggles expressing emotions and explaining how he feels but I just assumed he a typical guy? I mean my ex's have been emotional but this guy is different and he does annoy/upset me.

He's told me wants to spend his life with me and was the first to say I love you but we had a fight and I finally got it out of him that he doesn't have any emotions and turned them all off since him and his ex broke up 4 years (they were engaged but she ended up cheating on him).

What do I do now? I told him don't ever say that he loves me to me again and that clearly I am not the best like he claims because if I was he would have his emotions back and for me.

What do I do?
2
0