3 mo

He seemed to have somewhat of a crush on me, but I don't know anymore. Could he still like me?

He seemed to be pretty interested in me when we had a class together. He would stare back when I stared and would always be super close to me if he was around me. I feel like I've made it pretty obvious that I'm interested in him. On the last day of our class together, I asked for his number, and he gave it to me. He never texts me, but if I ever text him, he always responds immediately, and even though his answers are short sometimes, he'll really answer any question I have. He seemed to value me at least as a friend.

But I saw him at camp today, and he never even tried talking to me. I know part of that is my fault too, but it felt like he didn't even want to look at me. The few times we did make eye contact, he would raise his eyebrows and lift the corner of his mouth up in a half smile, but he didn't seem excited to see me or talk to me at all. Is he too shy to talk to me? Or does he dread the fact that I might like him? I know everyone is different, but I don't purposefully avoid people who I think are crushing on me, even if I don't have a crush on them. All of this is just so confusing
1
0