3 mo

Is this guy playing games?

This guy has been texting for 7 weeks and every week he asks when is he going to see me and or when are we going out. I put it off every week. Bc I don’t really take him serious. So this guy is someone I have seen of and on but it’s been a year sOnce any sexual contact but we have talked off and on. So recently he fixed my car so he brought me home and we talked and decided we would go out tonight. Like a date. He said 9. So he called around that time and told me he was going to get in the shower and then come pick me up. He call 55 mins later and his son got into an argument with the mom and he has to go pick them up. So he is going to drop him off at his moms. So I called 45 mins later to see if everything was ok he says his mom said to keep him and he was playing dominos with his step dad he was like in an hour it’s going to be late... I am so confused he has texted me every week for 7 weeks and asked to see me and then he pulls this... crazy... my friend says it’s about control and that he not getting any. But he wouldn’t know that it’s always possibility.
Is this guy playing games?
Add Opinion