3 mo

Did I express myself well yo my partner how I felt jealous? would you still like me even though I said this?

I said to them “I’m gonna be very honest, normally I don’t get jealous. But when you mentioned that to me. My jealous impulses just hit my face out of no where. And if I feel jealous their response to fear-driven experiences because I’ve had really shitty experiences. Not gonna go into talking about it. Nor expect anybody to care. I see myself like I’m the damaged shirt at target. And I know I am damaged in some way. I’m an insecure person to an extent. I never give 100% of my trust to nobody. Because people usually betray me. And it just sounds like this person has amazing qualities and is the proper person that should be in your presence because I cannot help that I have these insecurities or expect someone to like me for having them.“
1
0