3 mo

Why does he turn me on even though I don’t feel desire or attraction towards him?

[22 F] I’m worried I’m not normal or asexual. Basically I met a guy who I didn’t really like him physically but as I got to know him he grew on me a little and I liked his personality. Things got flirty but I could never imagine sex with him. However, I get extremely aroused when we’re together on the sofa touching and cuddling. I had sex with him but had no desire for it and the kissing isn’t amazing, we did other things which felt okay but is this silly of me to have gone through with it?

I dont want to be asexual. I’ve just never met anyone that makes me feel that strong sexual attraction, apart from quite rarely. Is it bad of me to have carried this on, I enjoy the feelings of arousal and flirting, but not the sex. I’m so scared I’ll never meet anyone that makes me feel strong desire.

So I get really turned on and then suddenly during it, my arousal just switches off like I get used to everything. Is this normal? I feel really anxious the morning after I do anything with this guy.
2
0