2 mo

What are signs of a good relationship?

I should know with so little experiences that I’ve had. But I cannot shake the feeling off. My first “boyfriend” wasn’t really a boyfriend now that I think about it. He just wanted sex and I wasn’t ready. He didn’t take my virginity. We didn’t see any parts of each other. I agreed the be his boyfriend because he was the first boyfriend I have ever had when I was 12 years old. I didn’t care what he looked like. I just wanted to be cared for by a lover. But me, I was too distant in the relationship. I was too quiet. It was my first time being in a boyfriend and girlfriend situation. I wasn’t ready.

My second boyfriend was when I was 13 or 14 years old. I had a boyfriend a year younger than me and that wasn’t a problem for me. It was better than the first one. I managed to give him hugs but not a single kiss. He would’ve been my first kiss if I didn’t hesitate.

My third boyfriend, at 13 was pretty short. He was tough but after a 2 or 3 weeks, he left me for another chick. I didn’t blame him. He dated the girl I hate most.

My first girlfriend was really my girlfriend. We had a sleepover and we did things we weren’t supposed to do for our age. I was 12. I didn’t know how to be a good girlfriend. She broke up with me and I wondered why.

My second girlfriend was my actual girlfriend. Bad news, we dated for 5 or more days after her parents found out she was a Lesbian. They thought I was one of her best friends. Being with her was soo eventful. She satisfied me. Her parents moved somewhere I don’t even know where. And those days were my short happiness. I actually thought I was on cloud nine. Never saw her again. I was 14.

So many bad experiences that I’m not sure of my own emotions. What should I do?
What are signs of a good relationship?
3
0