2 mo

If a woman is told she’s attractive and never gets noticed/approached by guys, what’s the issue?

I’m 25 and never been in a relationship. I’ve lost a lot of weight and attempt to be physically fit and look my best. Every woman I’ve known, regardless of looks, gets approached by guys and dates. I never do, I only have been noticed by guys I don’t find physically attractive. If these girls can get a cute guy, I refuse to settle for someone I don’t find attractive. I just get angry and bitter and wish I could find someone good looking like all these other women. I know I’m not beautiful per se but know that I can do better than what comes my way. I am quiet to those that don’t know me well, but I don’t see why my shyness would keep me single my whole life. I use dating apps and haven’t had success (I need to keep my options open).
She is the problem
These guys are the problem
GirlGuy
8
1