3 mo

Is he interested in me or not?

+5Xper
I’ve been dating a man for a few months now exclusively. When we’re together, we constantly cuddle and have long conversations about life, our goals and what we want in our future. When we go out on dates, he always holds my hands and hugs me. He has mentioned that he wants to meet my friends and family. I’ve only introduced one man to my family previously, so I told him let’s start off with friends first. Sex wise, he cums inside of me every single time, he’s been doing that since the first time we slept together. Before we started having sex, we both went to the clinic to get checked for STD’s. Before we started dating, I told him I wanted to date to see if I found a connection with someone and that I would ultimately want a long term relationship if I did.

The problem is, he works a lot. Sometimes we don’t get to see each other for 2 or 3 weeks. I know he works 3 different jobs but I am starting to feel like he’s just not that interested in me. Sometimes we go days without talking to each other. I’m just not sure what to think anymore. Is he into me or not?
Is he interested in me or not?
2
0