2 mo

Why does it always seem like bigger/chubby girls are easier to hookup with then skinny girls... even if the bigger girls are much prettier?

So I noticed that it seems much much easier to be able to sleep with chubby/bigger/BBW girls then girls who are skinny. This seems true even if the bigger girls are really really pretty and awesome and the skinny girls are only average or even below average looking. For one thing it seems like 70% of the girls I meet on dating apps are chubby/bigger which I have no idea why like I'm super fit. Also whenever I meet a bigger girl I almost always end up hooking up with her even if we have like no chemistry at all. When I meet a skinny girl it seems like a lot of them are super super picky again even if they are not that pretty. Maybe because being fit is becoming a rarity in the United States I don't know. I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar opinion as to why this is or had similar experiences.
2
2