2 mo

What to do when he cancels two days before our date?

I have been on 3-4 dates with this man I have known 1-2 months.

He initiated everytime. He has moved abroad for a year but not that far and he is home sometimes. Like now and he asked me out.

Two days before out date he cancels with some excuse about his family.

I tell him ok and that we probably won't see each other again, good luck, etc very clean and polite.

He replies wishing me the best. Very clean and polite. And thats the last from him.

But honestly I am so sad. I have been dating other guys but this one I really thought we had chemistry, we have long talks andfun when we are together and I took a liking to him. We have even had sex.

I feel like I should move on and if he wanted to seen me he would have made an effort and replied to my text with oh no but we can reschedule and that he is too friendly and polite with me. But I really liked this one. Is all i could do done or is there something else I can do or should i just get over it?
2
0