3 mo

Should I ask this girl out a second time if she canceled the first time?

I recently asked this girl out that I've known for a couple months from work. Over the course of the past few weeks we have gotten to know each other pretty well and we have a lot in common. She one day felt comfortable enough with me to ask me a question she felt to embarrassed to ask other people and she tells me things not very many people know. We've gone out a few times with friends and we have a good time and joke around but I feel like there is something with us that she doesn't have with others. She hugged me before she left but so have the other girls that went before they left. Last weekend I asked her if she wanted to go for a couple drinks the next day and she said yes but she had to make sure if her schedule was clear. Then she pretty much told me everything she had going on that day and she would let me know tomorrow. Then the next morning she told me she couldn't make it because she forgot she was picking up a dog that day and she called me dude which she hadn't done before. I said not a big deal and that maybe some other time but no response back. We talked briefly in person since then and conversation flowed like normal. We both also went on week long vacations at the same time with family so we didn't message each other during that time. Should I ask her out again or is she just being polite when she said yes?
1
1