2 mo

I sit next to shy girl and my software class and I really like her. What should I do?

I go to an all boys school. But recently the all girls school across the street has joined some classes for yr 10,11,12.
I'm going to make something straight. I'm not at all popular. I'm not like the majority of my year that has had a million girlfriends just to look good. Infact I have never had a girlfriend.
In my software class a beautiful (but she is the type that doesn't normally wear makeup and probably doesn't think she's beautiful but she doesn't go around fishing for compliments and stuff saying she ugle like all the popular girls that the popular guys have dated) sits next to me. She is incredibly smart. Over the year she has opened up to me but we haven't ever seen each other out of school.
I really like this girl and I want to be able to date her but I want her to feel comfortable and not pressured. Even after opening up a bit during the year she is still sometimes a little quiet. But she's so intelligent and it's interesting to hear what she has to say.
So what should I do? Should I try and get to know her friends a but as well and go out as a group outside of school?
Please any advice is greatly appreciated.
Girls what would you want someone to do in this situation
And guys what the heck do I do I don't want to stuff this up because she's the first person like this I have ever met and I don't want to lose her.
1
7