2 mo

Relationship Confusion?

Alright just gonna jump into this. I met this girl on tinder I know not the greatest place. At the time of meeting I thought oh hey I'll go on there make some friends meet new people it'll be good. After we went out it was different. It was my first real date after high school and we decided to go to this hometown restaurant.

Throughout the entire time we were there it was consistent talking between the two of us and great conversation at that. After the date we kissed and went our separate ways. We went on a few different dates all really great in my opinion. She seemed to enjoy them as well. Thing is we're going in 2 separate directions. I have plans to join the military asap. Have some stuff to do just to qualify so it'll take time. She's becoming a teacher and by the end of this summer will be staying in another country for a year for school.

The last time we were together it was great we had fun talked the entire time as usual and said our goodbyes. She's been through some rocky relationships but I'm not that. On the phone one night she had mentioned not wanting to have feelings period "ahhh feelings no I don't want these". She said something along the lines of that. It hurt but I understood to the extent I could.

I want something real with her and I don't know what to do. I've tried to set stuff up and she doesn't want to do anything with me. It seemed like she was avoiding spending time together even though she said she wasn't. We still keep in contact and I still hope in the future we'll be together long term. She may only have been in my life for a little while but I care deeply for her and the conversations we had.

This is might sound crazy but I could see myself marrying this girl someday. Should I wait for her to come back? Should I forget it all? I can't just keep trying to be romantic with her when it's rejected everytime. What do I do? How do I proceed? Any advice or help would be much appreciated! Thank you for reading if you've come this far.
Relationship Confusion?
4
3