2 mo

I don’t want to have to tell him what I want because then I feel like he is doing sweet things because I told him to and not because he wants to?

i know that girls are complicated and we all have this perfect imaginary man in our heads of how he is supposed to treat us.

But it in my case, I tend to get frustrated with my boyfriend for reason such as “not texting me goodnight texts” or when he dresses all nice to go out with his friends but doesn’t try to impress me anymore...

My boyfriend always asks me “what do you want” and explains that he just doesn’t know how to make me happy...

I explain to him that I don’t want to have to tell him that I like the little things like, good night texts, or holding the door open for me, or making the bed and lighting a candle at night... because if I tell him that’s what I want, I feel like he is only doing it because I told him too and not because he generally wants to do it or generally lives me...
5
1