2 mo

Girls, would you be annoyed about this? And if so, how do I fix this?

My girlfriend is obsessed with me thinking my ex's are hotter than her, and is convinced i have a type because they all have light hair and blue eyes, and my girlfriend has dark hair and brown eyes.

The other day she was trying to say that i don't think she's hot because she doesn't look like my ex's and without thinking i said that the hottest person i'd ever seen looked far more like her than my ex's.

Now she's really annoyed because I've said I don't think she's the hottest person I've ever seen, i've told her i do think that and it was just a foot in mouth moment, and that I'd never like anyone more than i like her. But it's not helping.

(Also, I do think my girlfriend is hotter than this girl, just that girl at the time i remember my mind going "wow i think that's the hottest person i've ever seen" which is why my brain used that language. She's not someone i'm in any contact with, she's just someone i had a brief chat with at a party whilst i was on holiday like 5 years ago)
3
4