3 mo

She hss uninstalled messenger whilst on vacations. Should I stop being worried/upset about this?

Been talking to a girl for more than a month so far, almost everyday, she shows many signs and it's actually going very well.

She is on vacations around 11 days now in another country, we talked a bit around 8 days ago, and then yesterday we talked again just a bit, she told me she doesn't have messenger (where we talk all this time) and that this is the reason why she didn't reply to me all those days. She also uninstalled messenger for 5 days back when she had exams (she is a med student).

I replied to that message and it has been "undelivered" more than a day now, which basically means she does have messenger uninstalled. However she still has instagram and posted a picture (I don't follow her and we never talk there, I just know her reply).

Should I be uspet about this? I kind of miss talking to her, we were talking everyday until she went on vacations, we have barely talked those 11 days.
She hss uninstalled messenger whilst on vacations. Should I stop being worried/upset about this?
Add Opinion