2 mo

Will he come back or was it just a fling?

We have known eachother for about 3 years, we were seeing eachother, then stopped. Anyway we started talking again, he was abroad for work. We have been talking none stop for 3 months. He has come to mine and yes, we have had sex etc. But he would say things like when I live at your house and you can put pictures of us up together. He was even talking to me about going to a show. We have been sleeping together and he texts me everyday, we have good banter and talk everyday all day. He mentions stuff like, I can't imagine sitting in your garden and will sit and hug me while we watch telly. Anyway, we were chatting before and he asked me what I thought about him. I passed it off a joke and told him he's like a lion and a stubborn muel. I asked him and he said. I think you're a really nice girl?

Anyway, he has been alittle more distant passed few days, and I gave him his space. So one night when he was suppose to be coming round he messaged me at 9pm saying he was asleep. So I said to him, if you don't want to do this anymore,
tell me. He replied with if that's okay, I don't want be be a c**t and I'm going away in 10 weeks again for work so don't want to mess you around. I messaged him today telling him exactly how I felt because I felt like I needed to and his reply was I know we have a good laugh together, but it's really unfair on you...

What do you make to this?
1
0