2 mo

Is it wrong that I feel like he needs to make this up to me somehow?

My boyfriend and I split up for a couple months back in December and during that time I had this massive gut feeling that he was sleeping with someone else. He denied it through and through every time I questioned it. We got back together at the beginning of February and I still had that feeling. He still denied it and seriously made me feel crazy about the entire situation and even though I never brought it up again, it has been eating at me this entire time. I simply knew something had been going on. 2 days ago he told me that I had been right the entire time. That he was indeed sleeping with someone else. He brought this up in a random conversation and told me that he felt so guilty that he had to tell me. I'm upset that he had slept with someone, of course, but I am more upset at the fact that he had made me feel so crazy about the entire situation and lied to me about it several times. We were not together so the fact that he slept with someone else is whatever but I truly feel like he should make it up to me for lying about it for months on end. Am I wrong?
1
0