2 mo

Why would a guy talk to a girl everyday for months but not want to spend time with her?

I met a guy on a dating site. We went on a date once, two months ago. It went well. We've chatted online several times a day since then, had good conversations, and learned a lot about each other. My feelings for him have been increasing and I wanted more than just a "pen pal", even though talking to him was making me happy.

But the last time we chatted, I said "It would be nice if I could see you again sometime." And he never responded at all. I've never heard from him again since then. :(

I'm confused about why saying that seemed to ruin things. I'm kinda wishing I would have just kept my mouth closed. It seems like I made a mistake & now I can't take it back. But why would he have wasted so much time talking to me if he wasn't interested in seeing me again? Any opinions?
1
0