2 mo

How to know if it’s just sex or a real relationship? Am I being used?

I hear mixed answers and contradictory. I hear that , “men will say and do whatever it takes to keep getting sex”. So then how would you ever know if you are being used then? That means technically, they can marry you and still be using you for sex correct? My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months. He wants to marry me in the future and have a child. He also asked me for my ring size most recently. However, I’ve never met his parents and he’s never met mines yet. In our last break up , I stopped talking to him and he messaged me 3 weeks later stating that he loved me and missed me. Then is person he said he wanted to marry me and truly loved me. Yes , he takes me out in public but that doesn’t matter. He also cooks for me and is kind to my daughter. Is he saying this to keep having sex with me? How would I know? After all , he could be leading me on right? Yes , we do more than just sex. But it doesn’t matter , he’s still getting it from me. Should I suddenly stop or do I waste time trying to see if he will get me a ring while continuing sex?
2 mo
Our parents are meeting. Thanks for the comments!!
6
2