3 mo

Why do I fail to attract a guy I’m physically attracted to?

For the love of humanity, I can’t find a guy. On the apps and in person, I’ve always been approached by guys I don’t like. I don’t socialize with people but when I did, there were rare times when a female acquaintance told me their guy friend thought I was pretty or cute etc BUT the guy never initiates anything with me.

For example, I was talking to two guys on an app earlier this week who seemed interesting to talk to (somewhat) and I asked for their height. What happens? They say they’re 5’8, an inch taller than me🙄. I prefer taller guys.

I know now it sounds shallow but you have to understand, I don’t ask for much. I think I can bring a lot to the table and have worked on bettering myself. So... why am I always single? I don’t think I’m ugly and even if I thought I was, I see a lot of ugly people taken. It’s a curse I swear. Dating should not be this hard, it isn’t for other people.
That’s common
You’re unlucky
GirlGuy
5
1