2 mo

Why do a lot of guys date/talk to a girl knowing it won’t go anywhere?

I know why some girls do it but never knew about guys. I’m married but my friend keeps attracting guys who have no interest in pursuing any type of relationship but will talk to her anyway. But as soon as she brings up wanting to date or be in a relationship they run.

She met some guy on Sunday and they’ve been talking all week so she asked him again and he said no because her career hours don’t work with his.

She’s a teacher that works from 7:15-1:45 and I think she said he goes to work at 4:30. But he knew this before they went out on a date and he continued talking to her anyway. I don’t get that logic. Why talk to someone and lead them on knowing you aren’t going to see them again? He’s been texting her first and everything.

And sex isn’t it because she hasn’t had sex in almost 3 years. She won’t have sex with a guy who isn’t her boyfriend. She’s not ugly. Her boobs and ass are huge and she has an hourglass figure. My own husband thinks she’s beautiful. So I’m not getting it?
6
1