3 mo

Do you think men who are using dating apps to find a relationship are more likely to cheat?

I've met some guys online and I've started to wonder... am I setting myself up for relationship disaster?
I feel like with dating apps and all the other types of new dating scenes, it's getting progressively easier for people to find what they're looking for, whether it be a relationship, hookups, true love, etc. But I wonder if guys on dating apps are more likely to cheat than men who aren't using apps since it's such an easy way to meet people...
What do you all think?
Yes
No
Depends (comment below please)
Vote C
GirlGuy
33
11