2 mo

A guy wants me to meet him and his son the first time we meet. I think he is a nice guy, but do I go and meet him and his son together?

I am a single mom and he is a single dad, we have never met in person. He would like me to meet him and his son together for the first time. Which, I can understand, if his son doesn't like me it would be the end. So since it is summer, I have been thinking maybe I would meet them at the boardwalk, and I am just not sure if it is a good idea. I don't want to introduce my kids to anyone until I am serious about them. Then I have to wonder if he asks if I am bringing my kids to the boardwalk too. Maybe I am overthinking this too much. This is the first time I came across this, so I kind of am not sure if this is a good idea or what others opinions are. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
3
0