2 mo

Can somebody tell me what to do because I am so lost?

So me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year now. Things have been good apart from the fact that I am very insecure because of being hurt from past relationships, etc. both me and my boyfriend were cheated on in our previous relationships and unlike me... he’s independent to the point where he learned to focus more on his goals and priorities in life as to where I’m suffering with depression trying my best day by day to stay positive and happy. Now... my boyfriend is very supportive when I’m feeling down... but I can tell that my overthinking is bothering him and obv the last thing I’d ever want to do is push him away. But I feel like I’m sensitive and it’s hard when he tells me that it bothers him because it’s like... obv I don’t do it on purpose but it’s something that I can’t control sometimes. He apologized once because he said that after his ex that he didn’t have as much patience as he did before which I understand but also think is a little unfair to me. I’ve gone to counseling and it didn’t help because even tho they listened they didn’t really give me options on what to do. And the last thing I’d ever want is to go on meds for depression because I feel like it’s a cop out in a way. I just... really need some advice. An opinion on what I can do and how to avoid chasing him away.
Can somebody tell me what to do because I am so lost?
Add Opinion