3 mo

Did I mess up or am I overthinking?

+5Xper
Met this girl about two months ago while I was working. She would come in every now and then and I would help her out, so naturally we talked. We eventually went out on a "date", but it was a quick lunch when we had free time. Non the less, it went well and we had a really nice time. She even texted me later to say that she had a great time. Then I tried to make plans for another time to hangout, but she said she was busy. Then I tried to make plans for a different time the next day, but she left me on read. So from there I just moved on, thinking I blew it, but...
Fast forward a little over a month, I go on a hike and when I get service again I receive a text from her commenting on a picture from the hike. From there we talked for about three days and had some great conversations and good laughs. Then she started leaving me on read like she did a few months before.
It's been 3 days since then and I actually just sent her a funny video because why not it was hilarious... But she left me on read again. Any advice, answers or people who want to slap me and tell me I'm over thinking?
3 mo
Forgot to add the tid bit that she was coming into my place of work just to see me
Did I mess up or am I overthinking?
1
2