2 mo

How do I get girls to know that I'm not weird or desperate? I'm just bad at the whole talking/flirting stuff?

I am an introvert, but I do like to meet new people.
I can be a bit too passive sometimes and I lack social skills. I don't get angry easily I am not a pushover or anything I am just chilled I won't react on little things I don't find important enough.
I am very independent, self sufficient, not needy at all or jealous in relationships.
I can come off as cold and reserved to people I am not close with but the truth is that I am a very sensitive and caring person. I just have trouble expressing myself.
I am emotional and sensitive, but I never show that unless I am comfortable around you. I am just great at controlling my emotions and handling emotional dilemmas on my own.
I get compliments on my looks all the time yet I lack confidence, fear rejection, and am always worried that I am being annoying.
In highschool I didn't really get out much outside of going to school and playing sports. I wasn't completely antisocial I had friends, but I just never wanted to go out and I never really dated. Which is why I struggle with getting girls these days. There are girls that are interested in me, but I either too shy to talk to them or when I talk to them I do something to screw it up.
1
1