2 mo

What should I do in this situation?

I met this girl off Bumble and we dated for a few weeks and everything was going great, so I decided to delete my Bumble profile. Then a feed days later she told me she got out of a serious relationship 2 moths ago (which I did as well) and that she just wasn’t quite ready to enter another serious relationship. We had a few days where she didn’t respond, I called her to no avail, later sent her text pretty much saying goodbye and decided to recreate my Bumble profile. She reached back out the next night saying she came down with strep over the weekend and that why she didn’t respond. We talked on the phone and both honestly admitted that we liked each other a lot, and decided to just hang out as friends for awhile until she was in a better place emotionally. I told her that I probably was not going to date anyone else for awhile. But keep in mind this is after I recreated my Bumble profile.
So this week I had a crazy busy week at work and we were able to get together for dinner once. All good.
She is currently out of town with some friends for a concert and I wake up this morning to a message from her on Bumble (she found my profile) that said “decided to give Bumble another shot?”

I really like this girl and honestly completely forgot about my profile being active. Even though I’m not in the wrong because we are just friends at the moment I sent her text with a pic showing her that she was my only conversation on Bumble and told her honestly I had not been on there and still meant what I said about us giving it time to hopefully work out. What the hell should I do now? I’m afraid she’s going to lose trust in what I said, but then again she’s still on Bumble as well.
She was up late last night for the concert, so I’m sure she’s sleeping in and I’m waiting for a response :/
2 mo
Well all is good now. I talked to her on the phone last night and she said she didn’t care that I was back on Bumble (yeah right 😏) but I told her the truth in that I still do not intend to date anyone until we decide what going to happen with us. She said she has not been on Bumble hardly at all and actually noticed a week ago I took my profile down because she was trying to show her friend a picture of me haha.
What should I do in this situation?
1
1