3 mo

Does he actually want to get to know me more or was it just a hookup?

+5Xper
The past two weeks, I have gone on two dates with a really cool guy in his mid-20s. We met on a dating app (in which I specified that I was looking for a relationship). The first date was to see a band play and the second was a movie. In both cases, he listened to me and was really sweet (walked me to my car, remembered stories I told him and facts about me, made eye contact and asked questions, etc. ). After the second date, we slept together, watched some tv, and then he asked to sleep over. He cuddled me and in the morning continued to be attentive, kind, and kissed me a lot. It's been a couple of days and he has sent me a few snaps (specific to me) but has yet to text. I just wanted to know if you think this was just a casual hookup for him or if there is a possibility that he still wants to get to know me (even after we slept together)?
2
1