2 mo

What do I do do I go live my life or do I keep trying I don’t know?

I’m Am hey Kiera for tx but I don’t understand so this yesterday happened this to me I’m with somebody right now and this would happen yesterday so I get home from Walmart you know sold in my hand Taco Bell you know happy mood come back this is him well I’m just clean my brothers truck and everything was good and I get a text talking about my pain I lost my child support him very much complaining about no one in it this is this is why I am single and I’m like so you’re single and you want to you and you do this to me then he got wasted after a half hour telling me that. I don’t know pain I don’t know nothing so I don’t understand it so I went to go text him today right in the morning I talk to you tomorrow and after that he never talk to me again I don’t know what shall I do want to marry me he wanted to do all those things with me but I’m very confuse right now what do I do do I walk away from it knowing that I was used to use for his prep with personal gain could someone explain to me what happy crying here sitting thinking about what the fuck that dude is man not returning my phone calls I called him and called him so what do I do do I just give up but the point is they fuck you at this point or
2 mo
I’m very sorry when I can’t my voice cracks so it’s kind
2 mo
I have a great week right now please understand my emotions are very high exhausted drain the lake my life sucks right now please excuse why am talking I don’t get proper English I’m sorry my English when I’m upset I was crying my heart out I make a post last night and I’m very sorry
3
2