2 mo

With more breakups than ever in history, how should women deal with men who come with baggage?

My experience dating recently has been that men come with so much baggage. Sometimes the guy is perfect for me, but his baggage kills it and men are terrible at processing their heartbreaks. Women deal with it and heal better than most men.

How are we supposed to navigate this? I realise because I am 30, I have remained single largely to avoid being in unhealthy relationships. I have worked hard on my mental peace and health. Knowing if I want to attract the right man, I too have to be strong and healthy. But then I meet so many men, broken up, cynical, not willing to put in as much effort, scared. And i don't dare to invest in that because it doesn't feel enough. But these days, everyone has faced more heartbreak than previous generations. What are your thoughts?
5
2