2 mo

If you were being lied to and the person was being deceptive, would you want to know the truth?

I have this gut feeling that something about this girl is and her actions towards me this summer is not truthful and that she's playing me for a fool.

thing is I can't view her profile cause its set to private and the people we mutually know , mostly through her work which is a pub we both go to. just don't seem to want to talk to me about her and never bring it up. they let me have my fun with her when she's working but seem unwilling to discuss anything as to whats really going on with her and if she is even actually single.

I feel like something about her is deceptive and that she might even be seeing someone I don't know about. and for reasons that don't exactly make sense , allowing me to spend time with her when she's there and get me all turned on then does nothing. she'll literally stand rate near me , showing off the most redicluous cleveage or boobs in tight tops , which gets me all turned on then she won't take things further.

a part of me wants to find out the truth but then I do have fun when I'm with her , so I'm not really sure what to do. but something about her actions don't make sense. if she was really into me wouldn't she have offered her # by now? but she seems to like it when I get turned on by her body but seems uninterested in actually sleeping together
2 mo
confirmation , complete and total lies , its hurts , way more than I want to admit , I can't think of many times where I left a bar and literally wanted to cry my eyes out , maybe explain more tomorrow
4
3