2 mo

Can girls use users?

I often hear that good girls attract bad guys and bad girls attract god guys...
I often hear from my girl friends that males only use them for sex and then leave... and she had feelings for him.. plans to marry him. didn't ask for a thing from him and still he just used her and leave...
And i ve heard from guys, when they said about their exes... i loved her. i bougt her car, gave expensive presents and when she asked to buy her a 3 room appartment house i bought her only a studio... she was mad and leave me... and they confess. that they still love and actually enjoyed to give her all those presents... and wanted to marry...
So as u can see men value bad girls more than good girls... who adore them and dont ask them for anything...
What about me. i have aproblem. that i always attract players... males who clearly want only one thing from me... i was shy and never ever asked a thing from them and they leave and i thought i loved them and it was hard times for me...
But then one day when i met a wealthy older guy and i liked him a lot and then i started to mention how he clearly cheat on me... i decided that i want to have something from this too... i started to act like a bad girl too... i asked him for money., material help, presents and i started to take a good care of myself. so that i always have had a guys around me, waiting when i give them a chance...
And a miracle... a bad guy started to act differently. he was afraid to lose me, he did everything i asked him, he tried to win me over and over again. knowing. that i can start to date a better guy.
2 mo
... i knew from the start that he is a player and not gonna marry me and have somth serious with me... but i loved him very much. But our breakup wasn't so painful as he used me and i kinda used him too... i had enough money to buy a small , but my own appartment on his money and it wasn't very painful if he would just used me and leave me with nothing...
I still believe that one day i ll meet a guy who will see not only a pretty face. but my soul and w
2 mo
But my soul and would give him my faith and love. But when i meet users i would use them too...
What u think of it.. u think its right?
Can girls use users?
1
1