2 mo

We just talk and talk and talk. He doesn t even flirt with me, but spends a pot of time until late at night. Is he shy or not interested?

I ve been talking with this guy for 3 months now, bot only saw each other 2 times. I wasn t in town and he was always telling me that "we should go out". Last weekend i told him i m in town and that we can go out, he had a family meeting and left earlier to see me and we had a great time but no flirting. Last night i invited him to my new flat with no furniture just to see the view and eat pizza. And that s what we did. And we talked again. We have a lot of things in common and he tells me about his job/family like we now each other for a lifetime. But he didn t try to kiss me. Is it too soon? Should i wait more time? Last night he texted me when he got home thanking me for the time. He seems really sweet and i really like him. Forgot to say he s 24 and i am 21 and from what i know he had a girlfriend and had a serios relationship.
What would you advice me to do?
2
1