2 mo

Do rich me truly care about status when it comes to marrying a woman?

So I met this guy a few months ago and it was like love at first sight. He’s sweet, nice, cute and caring. I didn’t knew at first that he was rich, just that he go to med school, but it turn out that he came from a very wealthy family, and his dad is a billionaire. He always tell me that I am the prettiest, sweetest girl he ever met, but EVERYONE keep telling me that he’s just playing cause there’s not chance a guy like him may marry a girl like me, because rich men usually marry women of the same background as them, so that the woman won’t have to struggle during social gatherings, that he will soon woke up and leave me to settle down with a woman of his league. The problem is that even my sister keep telling me this. I asked him if he’s planing a future with me and he told me that he definitely does but I’m afraid I am just wasting my time, because of our differences.
0
2