2 mo

I’m confused... He tells me he doesn’t have feelings for me but acts otherwise?

so i’m in a complicated relationship with a guy now, i’m not quite sure what we are. But we used to talk all the time and kiss and hug, we even have sex. He isn’t my boyfriend but he mentioned he has feelings for me.

A lot of things happened and he started being colder and distant and he said it was bc i was being needy which i realised so i changed and started being less clingy and needy.

i asked him if he still had feelings for me and he said not really but he doesn’t mind kissing me or hugging me. He also said that he views me more of a friend than a girlfriend now. He mentioned that he likes to hang out with me and see me be happy and have fun with him.

But the thing is, despite him saying that he doesn’t have feelings for me, he’s rather touchy when we hang out, he pokes my tummy and he seems really happy when we are together, he takes videos of me and pictures of me. He even started learning my habits and now he does my signature peace sign (i do it in a rlly weird way and somehow he loves it haha). He also told me he likes to laugh at my pictures bc to him i look stupid and funny and he misses me sometimes bc of it. He also keeps teasing me sometimes

But then again, he barely texts me anymore... We can go without talking to each other for a week... And i miss him obviously...

So i don’t know... is he into me or not? i’m so confused...
0
1