2 mo

When should I tell my new love interest... I HAVE HERPES?

There is this guy who has been pursuing me for about 8 months. I had never seen him before. He was relaying messages to me through people we know. I've been trying to take care of business so I really wasn't interested in anyone. Finally I decided to hang out with him. OMG. This man is awesome. I feel like he's sincere. We even found out some of our family members are besties. He's everything I'm looking for in a husband and he has made it known that his ultimate goal is to marry me. I told him he's probably just infactuated and needs to slow down. He said at his age (mid 40's) he knows the difference between real feelings and infactuation. My dilemma is, I have to tell him I have genital herpes. It's only been a month. Part of me wants to wait a little bit (1-2 more months) longer to see if I can trust him with this info (should he decide it's a deal breaker) Or if I should break the news now , since he's all in, constantly talks about building a future with me and seems genuine. I definitely plan on telling him if/
before we enter into a committed relationship, it just seems too soon to tell how this is going to go.
2 mo
So I had the talk with him. It went very well! He still wants a future with me and said my honesty made him fall for me even more. Thank you everyone for your advice😊
5
1