2 mo

I like this girl I met on facebook?

Alright so I've been talking to this girl for a week now and she's really fucking cool and she's really nice and i haven't had a instinct connection to a girl like this and it feels nice the shitty part is she lives on the other side of ontairo and I know for a fact long distance dosnt work out but there's still hope she's moving close to my town and she said she could choose to stay there but I don't want to make her stay there for just me because that's kinda fucked I would be asking her to leave all her friends behind back home and shit like we seem to get along with everything we talk about I'm scared that I'm gonna tell her how I feel then she will think ik a freak or something I don't know I feel stupid for just falling for someone just from some calls and some messaging can someone give me some advise pls
2 mo
And I feel stupid because I can get almost any girl in my city but I seem to only want this one and I have no clue why she just makes me feel right u know
I like this girl I met on facebook?
1
2