2 mo

What is your dating style? How particular are you about the looks and/or personality of your date?

Is there a scale that you use to measure your dates looks and/or personality?

Like on a 1 to 10? ... or maybe it really doesn't matter to you?

Share your dating style with us... PLEASE!
A. I must have at least an 8/10 in looks and personality before I will agree to go on, or ask for, a date
B. I must have at least an 8/10 in looks but the personality is not as important as looks
C. It is an 8/10 in personality that is more important to me with just average looks to match what I look for in a date mostly
Vote C
D. A sense of humor is more important to me than looks and is part of a great personality
Vote D
E. For a guy, good looks, good personaliy and a stable income are all a must
Vote E
F. I will date just about anyone regardless of looks or personality
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Dating Style" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
40
17