2 mo

In love or just comfortable?

I’m needing some advice, maybe my relationship is going through just a rough patch because we’re both stressed with work. Long story short I’ve known my boyfriend for about 4 years now but we recently got together about 6-7 months ago.. I Carr about him, I can see a future with him and would like to grow with him. Lately I’ve been having weird thoughts.. that I’ve never had before, more than likely just my insecurities getting the best of me but somebody pointed out to me to sit back and think “do I actually want this relationship or am I just in it because I am comfortable”. I don’t feel like I’m in it because I’m comfortable, I mean I am comfortable as in I feel I can be myself and say what’s in my mind. Maybe we are just too comfortable? I feel as if the spark is slowly starting to fizzle, or maybe he’s just been busy with work lately.. it breaks my heart feeling this. I really care about him, and would like to continue things because we can have really happy moments together.. what are some signs your just “comfortable” with someone?
In love or just comfortable?
Add Opinion