2 mo

Can I lose 60 pounds by October 2020 for my wedding?

I'm 24-Years-old and I currently weigh 210 pounds. My highest weight was actually 270 pounds and that was two years ago. I've been at 210 pounds since April this year and haven't made any progress since then. In my senior year of high school back in 2013 when I was 18 I weighed 150 pounds and that is my current goal. My boyfriend and I had our four year anniversary in May and we got engaged. We are planning to have the wedding at a family friend's vineyard in October next year. I want to weigh 150 pounds by my wedding month. Both my husband and I binge eat and snack a lot, we do meal prep sometimes, but often when we are coming home from our jobs we end up opting for fast food. Between ages 16 and 21 I worked at a Taco Bell part-time and I piled on 70 pounds in the five years I worked there and I became a big comfort eater. Now I work in a different job as a dental assistant. I've cut back where I can but it's taken a lot of effort. I'll pack lunch for work and only take enough money for the day so as not to buy food with. Across the street from the dental clinic I work at is a McDonald's and I used to go there and buy two meals to myself so I had to end up becoming super strict. I feel so low in esteem about my own body and it makes me feel unmotivated. Food is my bad habit and I go through this vicious cycle of binge eating, feeling guilty, etc. My husband and I have both been cutting back but it's still really difficult. My boyfriend is 26 and works about 20 hours a week and is in his last semester of his associate degree in Computer Systems Engineering and I recently finished my two years of study in college and I've been working as a dental assistant full-time for the last 18 months. We are quite busy, but we make time to go to the gym two times a week for an hour each and we go for walks for about an hour a few times a week as a couple and sometimes we'll go swimming too. What are some tips to curb cravings and any simple and nutritious meals we can cook?
Updates:
2 mo
by the way I'm 5'4 tall for reference.
Can I lose 60 pounds by October 2020 for my wedding?
Add Opinion