2 mo

Boyfriend's Parents, disrespectful?

So, I've been with my boyfriend a bit short of a year now. I'm very close with his family. His older sister and I adore each other, his little brother sees me as his own family, his parents invite me for all the holidays, vacations. I'm 15F, he's 16M.
So anyways, we're in the same circle of friends and we were all at his house last week. Apparently his parents were watching, and I grabbed my boyfriends butt. For us this isn't a sexual thing at all. Its a playful "hey!" for us. So after I left, apparently they sat my boyfriend down and gave him a long sex talk and how inappropriate it was and that we were "handsy" (hugging a lot, he was leaving that day for a 2 week trip) and that if we stayed "that comfortable with each other, they would break us up". How his mom thinks we're now going to have sex, because I touched his rear.
I should mention, his parents are INCREDIBLY Pda around us. Talk about kissing, make out in front of us, cuddle, hug for 2 minutes, etc etc.

Frankly I'm still bothered by this. Its their house and their rules, and I 100% respect that. I would never touch his ass if I was aware his parents were watching. But the whole "you can't ever do this, be less comfortable with each other" seems like they're trying to control the dynamic of our relationship. We're serious, I'm very close with them. To me, it was disrespectful they couldn't even bother to include me in this conversation. I'd be a lot more understanding if I wasn't hearing this all second-hand. I don't know whether to just not go over for a while, go over and pretend it never happened, or address it with them.
Boyfriend's Parents, disrespectful?
1
0