2 mo

Guys: Would it be a dealbreaker if a girl who you wanted to date lacked independence?

Hi, so let me elaborate a little.
I'm 23, I feel confident in how I look, but I have social anxiety which prevents me from well, doing many social things unless I'm with another person. I've never gone to the grocery store on my own

1. I don't drive. I also share a car with my dad because the money from my job is only enough to help with college. I don't really drive much at all because I have a phobia, but I am starting to venture out and would do it to see my partner.

2. I am a homebody. I work from home as a tutor and am finishing up my degree online so I am home practically 24/7, however, I love going out! Especially with my friends and I know how to have a good time. I like to go out drinking, on adventures, hiking, to the movies, etc.

3. I still live with my parents. This is hugely for financial reasons. I was going to move in with my ex but that fell through and it just wouldn't make sense money-wise to move out right now, even though I want to.

4. I've never paid bills. My parents are generous in letting me live with them and also help out with my phone bill.

5. I don't have a secure job set after I graduate. My foucs has been getting my degree and I am not sure what I am going to do after college yet. I know what I want to do, but it's a matter of getting into the field I want. Ideally, I want to get into online publishing for a magazine.

Apart from all this, I know I have a great personality and know how to treat people, especially a guy right. I have friends, so I know I'm not a weirdo. I feel like I have a lot to offer but my flaws like these get in my head and I feel like they mask who I am. I went out of my way to make my ex happy, asked about his day, made him little surprised, had fun date ideas, and just loved making him laugh.

So guys... if an attractive girl had these qualities, how would you feel?
2
0