2 mo

There's a guy at work who every time I talk to him he seems to be in a rush , he is never rude and I kinda made it obvious that I'm into him. I smile?

And always try to make conversation , I recently asked him what's for lunch being he had food in his hands and he laughed and said I don't know , I then asked them what's that , he said this is a snack , a few days later I was told by a co worker that he told another co worker about this interaction with me and that he felt dumb and apparently was nervous. Is he into me or not? , I have already made up my mind to stay away but it's still bugging me why would someone get nervous around me especially when I'm nice to them and I looked him up on social media and he dose not look like the shy type at all.
6
1