2 mo

Girls, This is a humbling situation, if you're under late 20s, plze hellpp, what to do, admit it or not?

I admit I've always been the type that's a player and pretty cocky about it. I always lmao at guys I called suckers who caved into girls just cuz they're cute. I SWORE that wouldn't be me. Well then I started running into a LOT of girls that are cute, thicc, wear fitted black leggings and always keep a straight face on a player. I thought I could easily beat em. I tried my best move on em... ignore the booty and legs in black tights and not look down so my jaw won't drop, then break through their poker face, easy! I caaaant though, UGH! My mouth always drops hard, like๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒwhen I look down, and then I CAN'T get through the poker face and I end up๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. This 1 college girl who's 20 is 1 of these girls. She's 5'4, 160. I agreed to drop the act and spoil her at a local mall and then do 1 thing she wanted, whatever it was. So I did, but I spent almost 2K! Then when we're in the food court with a lot of people around, she wanted her 1 thing. She goes, "kiss it. Both spots." She had on her black leggings and I had to kiss her booty&upper legs. So I did, and then when after that, when I looked at her, she kept a straight face on me and goes, "was the game act worth it?๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘" I was like, uggh!๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃshe wants to be taken out again. After that time in the food court, my ego is IN THE GUTTER THOUGH, DAMNIT!! Mostly because at that moment, I seriously regretted all the guys I laughed at... and that put a nail in my ego coffin, damn that!๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜คshould I admit it to her and why, or not?
Im not 1 of em, so N/A for me
I am 1 of these girls. No, dont admit it to her
I am 1. Admit it to her, but don't tell her why that moment sunk your ego
Vote C
I am 1. Admit it all to her. What that moment did to ur ego, and why too
Vote D
I am 1. Make an offhand joke about it, dont really admit it to her though.
Vote E
GirlGuy
1