2 mo

Hey everyone. Im having issues getting closer to girls in general and I don't quite know what to do. Help?

I was just texting a girl and realized I let another one slip from me. Initially things are great but things change easily. I notice a lot of the times the girls who are interested in me and openly show it are like 4 to 5 years older than me. It'd be easy get with them but I don't since there are other girls I'm interested in who are closer to my age. I'm good looking too but dont say I'm the hottest on the block. I don't understand because it seems when I start to talk with other girls they automatically assume I have a girl like I'm out of their league or something. Even girls who I know that talk about me seem like they don't care. What? Please help!!! What is more important and how should I work on myself for the next semester?
Communication
Intimidating
GirlGuy
2 mo
Turns out the girl I wanted didn't slip awat from me and what I was doing worked. Going to a party soon so yuhhh!!!
2
0