2 mo

Need help please! Should I bother with this guy anymore?

I'm interested in a guy (24) who is veeery shy and has never had a girlfriend before. He is definitely not the sort of guy who would be confident enough to ask girls out. We have been messaging for about a year now and when I do see him he is very quiet and shy around me (again, this is just his personality).

I ran into his mother a few weeks ago and she said (smiling) "Oh, I hear you and X have been talking. He is really shy and has never had a girlfriend before". At that point we got interrupted and didn't finish the conversation, but I thought it was weird that he would tell his mother we have been talking if he's not interested

I finally worked up the courage to message him asking if he wanted to do something together sometime, and he never replied.

Now I am so confused about whether I should move on. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
8
0