2 mo

Should you go off the behavior of a guy/girl actions when their with you to see if there is any interest?

I was seeing this guy for about a month, he was great. Basically what I was looking for, when we spent time together it was so comfortable and I was relaxed with him. He would stare at me all the time but not just a quick stare, I’m talking about in the eye stare. When I met him the communication was ok but I wasn’t great. He admitted that he was bad at texting the day I met him and he would rather FaceTime or see me in person. Then things got a little off as we would days without talking and if we did, I had text him. The thing is my schedule is hectic and I can’t FaceTime all the time so I shoot him texts which he replies but won’t initiate himself. After we saw each other for the second time, we talked about our intentions and after that day that’s when the communication went down hill.
0
1