2 mo

How old is too old to play video games? Is gaming really that unattractive?

I just got back from a date with someone. It was going great until he noticed my Switch case in my purse. I told him I was going to go to the park and play a bit and I also mentioned I have a PS4. I game a lot as hobby.

He laughed at me and told me I’m too old for games. He told me I should invest that time into finding a good job (he soon discovered that I not only have a CAREER, but I also make more than he does). But then he said that gaming is unattractive for women because it’s a guy thing and even men don’t do it at my age anymore.

So why is gaming as a hobby any different than say writing or golfing or painting? I do cake decorating, too, but all he could focus on was my Switch. I paid for it myself with my own money and just got it Saturday and was super excited about it but apparently that’s a bad thing to guys now? Why?

He walked me to my car and told me he was looking for someone more mature and who doesn’t play games.
2 mo
I don’t have any friends 🤷🏽‍♀️
152
62